Minimum age : 8 years old
Minimum weight : 25 kg
Maximum weight : 100 kg
Price : 130 € / person
– A good pair of lace-up shoes is essential ; to be able to climb the Cheiron trails, take off without worrying and find the ground in comfort.
– Take water, because water is life, 1 litre is enough. The less you carry, the better you climb !
– In summer, there is no need to fly in a down jacket or to cover up excessively in flight. Your instructor practices the “tee-shirt-short-basket”, that’s enough. If you are sensitive, take a windbreaker. In winter it’s a different matter, cover up! Too much is better than too little.
– Take a pair of sunglasses, in the middle of the sky the light is strong, your eyes need protection.
– Your medical treatment if you need it during the activity.
– If you have a camera, you can take it with you under your own responsibility.
– And finally, your best smile is a must !
Who is it for ?
Alouette flights take place throughout the day, conditions permitting. Allow plenty of time for the activity, as this 20-minute flight takes an average of 1? hours from the time we meet until the end of the activity.
Course of the activity
We’ll meet at the meeting point at the Gréolières landing. We’ll check in together, if necessary, on the organisation for accompanying persons, to make sure you’re fully available to go flying.
We’ll then take the 4×4 shuttle up to the airport, giving us a chance to get in shape for the flight. When we arrive at the take-off point, we’ll introduce you to the site and together we’ll carry out a pre-flight check, i.e. the preparation of your equipment before the flight.
This is an opportunity for you to get to know the wing, the lines and the harnesses. You’ll be given all the information you need for a smooth take-off.
Then it’s off, and from then on there’s only one thing to do: enjoy. Your instructor will take care of the flight, “just sit back and relax”. For the sparrowhawk ascent flight, we’ll try to exploit the thermal lift to gain more height and make the pleasure last !
We’ll then make our way to the landing area to land. The landing briefing will take place in flight. The landing is simple but requires your active participation. We won’t tell you any more – it’s an experience worth having !
Educational flight option : your instructor is also an instructor, we like to share our knowledge, and accompany you so that you discover the piloting of a paraglider, if you wish to make your first turns, ask, it is included.
Acrobatics option : the paraglider is a great machine for a quiet stroll in the air but also for getting your head around it. If you wish, the end of the flight can be devoted to some acrobatic manoeuvres, wing-overs, asymmetrical 360s, spirals and candles. Your instructor masters the piloting serenely, take a breath and enjoy the moment. Ask, it’s included.
GoPro option : for those who want to take pictures in flight, it’s easy, you can select this option in the registration form. There is an extra charge of 30€. A 32GB Sandisk micro SD card will be given to you after the flight so that you can leave directly with your photos and videos.
The meeting point is at the landing ground of Gréolières. When you are at “l’épicerie des patous, you have to take the D2 towards the town centre. The car park of the landing ground is 100 m further on the left.