Minimum age : 12 years old
Minimum weight : 40 kg
Maximum weight : 100 kg
Price : 180 € / person
– A good pair of lace-up shoes is essential ; to be able to climb the Cheiron trails, take off without worrying and find the ground in comfort.
– Take water, because water is life, 1 litre is enough. The less you carry, the better you climb !
– In summer, there is no need to fly in a down jacket or to cover up excessively in flight. Your instructor practices the “tee-shirt-short-basket”, that’s enough. If you are sensitive, take a windbreaker. In winter it’s a different matter, cover up! Too much is better than too little.
– Take a pair of sunglasses, in the middle of the sky the light is strong, your eyes need protection.
– Your medical treatment if you need it during the activity.
– If you have a camera, you can take it with you under your own responsibility.
– And finally, your best smile is a must !
Who is it for ?
This flight is aimed at anyone who wants to discover the sky in a paraglider, and in particular the pleasure of ascents.
We’ll be flying thanks to 20 kg of high-tech equipment that has been coveted by mankind since the dawn of time. You’ll need to be able to walk and run a few metres to take off and land.
To get to the take-off sites, we take you up in a 4×4 shuttle, or on foot if you’re not in a hurry – the choice is yours. Our favourite take-off site has a gentle gradient of 200m and is 1km flat. Access time to the launch site is around 30 minutes in both cases.
What we offer you is to share our passion as we live it.
Epervier flights take place in the late morning and mid afternoon. Please allow enough time for the activity, this 15 minute flight takes an average of 1.5 hours from the time we meet until the end of the activity.
Course of the activity
Educational flight option : your instructor is also an instructor, we like to share our knowledge, and accompany you so that you discover the piloting of a paraglider, if you wish to make your first turns, ask, it is included.
Acrobatics option : the paraglider is a great machine for a quiet stroll in the air but also for getting your head around it. If you wish, the end of the flight can be devoted to some acrobatic manoeuvres, wing-overs, asymmetrical 360s, spirals and candles. Your instructor masters the piloting serenely, take a breath and enjoy the moment. Ask, it’s included.
GoPro option : for those who want to take pictures in flight, it’s easy, you can select this option in the registration form. There is an extra charge of 30€. A 32GB Sandisk micro SD card will be given to you after the flight so that you can leave directly with your photos and videos.
The meeting point is at the landing ground of Gréolières. When you are at the “épicerie des patous” supermarket, you have to take the D2 towards the town centre. The car park of the landing ground is 100 m further on the left.