Minimum age : 12 ans
Minimum weight : 40 kg
Maximum weight : 100 kg
Price : 180 € / person
– A good pair of lace-up shoes is essential ; to be able to climb the Cheiron trails, take off without worrying and find the ground in comfort.
– Take water, because water is life, 1 litre is enough. The less you carry, the better you climb !
– In summer, there is no need to fly in a down jacket or to cover up excessively in flight. Your instructor practices the “tee-shirt-short-basket”, that’s enough. If you are sensitive, take a windbreaker. In winter it’s a different matter, cover up! Too much is better than too little.
– Take a pair of sunglasses, in the middle of the sky the light is strong, your eyes need protection.
– Your medical treatment if you need it during the activity.
– If you have a camera, you can take it with you under your own responsibility.
– And finally, your best smile is a must !
Who is it for ?
This flight is intended for people who are sporty or who regularly go hiking. To reach the take-off point, we will walk 200m up and down and 1km away, which is usually done in 20 to 30 minutes with the flight equipment.
This represents an energy expenditure equivalent to the content of a Mars chocolate bar. No worse for achieving Icarus’ dream !
For the ascent, you will be entrusted with carrying part of the flight equipment, i.e. about 6kg. In total, we will be flying with 20kg of high technology coveted by men since the dawn of time.
What we propose is to share our passion as we live it.
Epervier flights take place in the late morning and mid afternoon. Please allow enough time for the activity, this 15 minute flight takes an average of 1.5 hours from the time we meet until the end of the activity.
Course of the activity
We meet at the meeting point, at the landing of Gréolières. We will review together, if necessary, the organisation for accompanying persons, to ensure that you are fully available to go flying.
Then we go up together, each with his own bag, with all the necessary equipment. We have a half hour walk to approach the site, the opportunity to discuss, to immerse ourselves in the site, to get in condition for the flight.
When we arrive at the take-off point, we will present the site to you and together we will carry out a pre-flight check, i.e. the preparation of the equipment before the flight. This is the opportunity for you to discover the wing, the line, the harness and the helmet.
Paragliding take-off is simple but requires attention, we will carry out a briefing together so that you have all the necessary information to take off serenely.
After a few moments it’s time to take off, from then on there is only one thing to do, enjoy. Your instructor takes care of the flight, “just sit and relax”.
Then we will go to the landing area to land, we will do an in-flight briefing. The landing is also simple and requires a little attention.
We won’t tell you more!
Educational flight option : your instructor is also an instructor, we like to share our knowledge, and accompany you so that you discover the piloting of a paraglider, if you wish to make your first turns, ask, it is included.
Acrobatics option : the paraglider is a great machine for a quiet stroll in the air but also for getting your head around it. If you wish, the end of the flight can be devoted to some acrobatic manoeuvres, wing-overs, asymmetrical 360s, spirals and candles. Your instructor masters the piloting serenely, take a breath and enjoy the moment. Ask, it’s included.
GoPro option : for those who want to take pictures in flight, it’s easy, you can select this option in the registration form. There is an extra charge of 30€. A 32GB Sandisk micro SD card will be given to you after the flight so that you can leave directly with your photos and videos.
The meeting point is at the landing ground of Gréolières. When you are at the Vival supermarket, you have to take the D2 towards the town centre. The car park of the landing ground is 100 m further on the left.