You must take SPORTS SHOES IN GOOD CONDITION that protect your feet from shocks. Sandals, ballerinas, aquashoes and other light shoes are totally forbidden.
Also take :
– a swimming costume
– a towel for the return from the activity
– something to regain your strength, cereal bars, dried fruit, etc.
– an INDESTRUCTIBLE PICNIC that resists shocks in a waterproof box.
– a 1,5L bottle of water with a screw cap
– your medical treatment if you need it during the activity, the instructor can take it in his waterproof container
– if you have long hair, a rubber band to hang it up
– if you use your glasses, a ROPE LADDER so that you don’t lose them
– if you have a lycra top and you are cold, take it
– if you have a camera or a waterproof camera, you can take it with you under your own responsibility, take a ROPE or a FLOAT to avoid your camera ending up in a basin
– and finally your best smile, essential !
We lend each participant :
– a pair of neoprene socks
– a complete neoprene suit
– a harness equipped with gliding pants, lanyards and descender
– a helmet
The instructor takes a backpack, ropes and a waterproof container for the first aid kit, car keys.
From Nice, take the A8 towards “Genova” (Genoa), at the Italian toll booth take the exit “Ventimiglia” (Ventimiglia) then follow the direction of Tende, Breil sur Roya. Pass Breil sur Roya staying on the D6204, after the “Tunnel Sud de Saorge long: 650m” turn right onto the D138 direction “Saorge Est”. Continue for 2km on this D138 until you cross a track on your right which is forbidden to traffic with rubbish bins and a hiking sign number 161.