You must take SPORTS SHOES IN GOOD CONDITION that protect your feet from shocks. Sandals, ballerinas, aquashoes and other light shoes are totally forbidden.
Also take :
– a swimming costume
– a towel for the return from the activity
– something to regain your strength, cereal bars, dried fruit, etc.
– a bottle of water with a screw cap
– your medical treatment if you need it during the activity, the instructor can take it in his waterproof container
– if you have long hair, a rubber band to hang it up
– if you use your glasses, a ROPE LADDER so that you don’t lose them
– if you have a lycra top and you are cold, take it
– if you have a camera or a waterproof camera, you can take it with you under your own responsibility, take a ROPE or a FLOAT to avoid your camera ending up in a basin
– and finally your best smile, essential !
We lend each participant :
– a pair of neoprene socks
– a complete neoprene suit
– a harness equipped with gliding pants, lanyards and descender
– a helmet
The instructor takes a backpack, ropes and a waterproof container for the first aid kit, car keys.
From La Courbaisse 06420, commune of Tournefort, continue on the Route de la Tinée M2205 towards Isola 2000, i.e. upstream. Drive about 2km, you will see several car parks on your right, don’t stop, continue until you reach a long parking area against a stone wall on your left. The meeting place is here in this area. Watch out for traffic as you cross the tracks.