You must take SPORTS SHOES IN GOOD CONDITION that protect your feet from shocks. Sandals, ballerinas, aquashoes and other light shoes are totally forbidden.
Also take :
– a swimming costume
– a towel for the return from the activity
– something to regain your strength, cereal bars, dried fruit, etc.
– a bottle of water with a screw cap
– your medical treatment if you need it during the activity, the instructor can take it in his waterproof container
– if you have long hair, a rubber band to hang it up
– if you use your glasses, a ROPE LADDER so that you don’t lose them
– if you have a lycra top and you are cold, take it
– if you have a camera or a waterproof camera, you can take it with you under your own responsibility, take a ROPE or a FLOAT to avoid your camera ending up in a basin
– and finally your best smile, essential !
We lend each participant :
– a pair of neoprene socks
– a complete neoprene suit
– a harness equipped with gliding pants, lanyards and descender
– a helmet
The instructor takes a backpack, ropes and a waterproof container for the first aid kit, car keys.
When you arrive at the village of Gréolières 06620, always follow the signs “Andon”, continue in the direction of Andon, you will very quickly find yourself on the D79. Once you have left Gréolières, continue for another 3km on the D79. You will see a sign indicating the stream “La Bouisse”, continue 500m and there it is! There are various car parks on both sides of the road. However, if you cross a second stream called “La Haute Bouisse”, you have gone too far. The car park is therefore between the Bouisse and the Haute Bouisse.