Valley : Tinée
Allowed period : 1 April to 31 October
Minimum age : 14 years old
Jump required : 3m
Max waterfall : 25m abseiling
Difficulty : Red
Vertical difficulty :
Water difficulty :
Price : 75 € / person
You must take SPORTS SHOES IN GOOD CONDITION that protect your feet from shocks. Sandals, ballerinas, aquashoes and other light shoes are totally forbidden.
Also take :
– a swimming costume
– a towel for the return from the activity
– something to regain your strength, cereal bars, dried fruit, etc.
– an INDESTRUCTIBLE PICNIC that resists shocks in a waterproof box.
– a 1,5L bottle of water with a screw cap
– your medical treatment if you need it during the activity, the instructor can take it in his waterproof container
– if you have long hair, a rubber band to hang it up
– if you use your glasses, a ROPE LADDER so that you don’t lose them
– if you have a lycra top and you are cold, take it
– if you have a camera or a waterproof camera, you can take it with you under your own responsibility, take a ROPE or a FLOAT to avoid your camera ending up in a basin
– and finally your best smile, essential !
We lend each participant :
– a pair of neoprene socks
– a complete neoprene suit
– a harness equipped with gliding pants, lanyards and descender
– a helmet
The instructor takes a backpack, ropes and a waterproof container for the first aid kit, car keys.
The car park for the meeting point is in the village of Pont de Clans 06420. If you are coming from the bottom of the Tinée valley on the M2205, when you arrive in Pont de Clans, drive another 500m, the meeting point will be on your right next to a bar. If you arrive at a roundabout, you have gone too far.