You must take SPORTS SHOES IN GOOD CONDITION that protect your feet from shocks. Sandals, ballerinas, aquashoes and other light shoes are totally forbidden.
Also take :
– a swimming costume
– a towel for the return from the activity
– something to regain your strength, cereal bars, dried fruit, etc.
– an INDESTRUCTIBLE PICNIC that resists shocks in a waterproof box.
– a 1,5L bottle of water with a screw cap
– your medical treatment if you need it during the activity, the instructor can take it in his waterproof container
– if you have long hair, a rubber band to hang it up
– if you use your glasses, a ROPE LADDER so that you don’t lose them
– if you have a lycra top and you are cold, take it
– if you have a camera or a waterproof camera, you can take it with you under your own responsibility, take a ROPE or a FLOAT to avoid your camera ending up in a basin
– and finally your best smile, essential !
We lend each participant :
– a pair of neoprene socks
– a complete neoprene suit
– a harness equipped with gliding pants, lanyards and descender
– a helmet
The instructor takes a backpack, ropes and a waterproof container for the first aid kit, car keys.
If the magnificent canyon of the Maglia is not enough for you, it is possible to spice up the route with the Vallon de Morghé which is an extremely vertical affluent of the Maglia. Morghé is a succession of beautiful gullies. The flow in this valley is not very important but the highest waterfall is 58 metres high and about ten abseils are necessary to reach the confluence. Then follows the much more aquatic route in the generous waters of the Maglia with its famous passage in the cave. An ultimate canyon which should satisfy the most relentless !
From Nice, take the A8 in the direction of “Gènes” (Genova), at the Italian toll booth take the exit “Vintimille” (Vintimiglia) then follow the direction of Tende, Breil sur Roya. When you arrive in Breil sur Roya 06540, drive through the village on the D6204, leaving the train station on your left, continue straight on at the crossroads with the direction of “Sospel”, drive another 300m and the car park of the meeting place will be on your left after a bus stop and a central median. If you arrive at a Total petrol station, you have gone too far.