You must take SPORTS SHOES IN GOOD CONDITION that protect your feet from shocks. Sandals, ballerinas, aquashoes and other light shoes are totally forbidden.
Also take :
– a swimming costume
– a towel for the return from the activity
– something to regain your strength, cereal bars, dried fruit, etc.
– an INDESTRUCTIBLE PICNIC that resists shocks in a waterproof box.
– a 1,5L bottle of water with a screw cap
– your medical treatment if you need it during the activity, the instructor can take it in his waterproof container
– if you have long hair, a rubber band to hang it up
– if you use your glasses, a ROPE LADDER so that you don’t lose them
– if you have a lycra top and you are cold, take it
– if you have a camera or a waterproof camera, you can take it with you under your own responsibility, take a ROPE or a FLOAT to avoid your camera ending up in a basin
– and finally your best smile, essential !
We lend each participant :
– a pair of neoprene socks
– a complete neoprene suit
– a harness equipped with gliding pants, lanyards and descender
– a helmet
The instructor takes a backpack, ropes and a waterproof container for the first aid kit, car keys.
If you are coming from Saint-Sauveur-sur-Tinée 06420, take the M30 direction “Roure, Roubion, Varberg”. Stay on the M30, after the 5th tunnel, drive another 600m and you will be able to park in a parking area on the right. Just after this area, there is a footpath that goes up along a low wall marked with a small sign “290 Ambruos Roure”. If you are coming from the village of Roubion 06420, continue for another 5km on the M30 towards Saint-Sauveur-sur-Tinée, down the twists and turns, a left hairpin and then a right hairpin with a small bridge and an SOS sign. The meeting point is 300m after this hairpin on the left.