Valley : Estéron
Allowed period : 1 April to 31 October
Minimum age : 14 years old
Jump required : 3m
Max waterfall : 8m abseiling
Difficulty : Red
Vertical difficulty :
Water difficulty :
Price : 75 € / person
You must take SPORTS SHOES IN GOOD CONDITION that protect your feet from shocks. Sandals, ballerinas, aquashoes and other light shoes are totally forbidden.
Also take :
– a swimming costume
– a towel for the return from the activity
– something to regain your strength, cereal bars, dried fruit, etc.
– an INDESTRUCTIBLE PICNIC that resists shocks in a waterproof box.
– a 1,5L bottle of water with a screw cap
– your medical treatment if you need it during the activity, the instructor can take it in his waterproof container
– if you have long hair, a rubber band to hang it up
– if you use your glasses, a ROPE LADDER so that you don’t lose them
– if you have a lycra top and you are cold, take it
– if you have a camera or a waterproof camera, you can take it with you under your own responsibility, take a ROPE or a FLOAT to avoid your camera ending up in a basin
– and finally your best smile, essential !
We lend each participant :
– a pair of neoprene socks
– a complete neoprene suit
– a harness equipped with gliding pants, lanyards and descender
– a helmet
The instructor takes a backpack, ropes and a waterproof container for the first aid kit, car keys.
The interest of this outing is to discover and contemplate a wild natural environment far from civilisation by taking time out for a day. This session is for those who like hiking. The canyon is a round trip, 45′ of approach walking on the way out, 45′ on the way back. And in the same way, you go down the canyon, then up again. This pretty walk in the meadows of the Estéron plain is a bit long but your efforts will be rewarded by the discovery of the little paradise of the Clue des Mujouls. This canyon is in itself quite flat with few waterfalls and therefore few jumps and abseils. But it is an aquatic course with lots of water. And the Clue des Mujouls like its neighbour the Clue d’Aiglun is quite impressive and monumental. The Estéron has carved out a beautiful recess here with cliffs overhanging by a hundred metres. In some places, resurgences form magnificent tuff waterfalls covered with moss. In these plant walls, the water flows drop by drop… The pleasure is divine for the eyes !
The meeting place is in the village of Gars 06850, at the Estéron car park. Take the Chemin de l’Estéron and park in the car park at the top left before the road is closed to traffic.