Valley : Cians
Allowed period : 1 April to 31 October
Minimum age : 16 years old
Jump required : noe
Max waterfall : 32m abseiling
Difficulty : Black
Vertical difficulty :
Water difficulty :
Price : 110 € / person
You must take SPORTS SHOES IN GOOD CONDITION that protect your feet from shocks. Sandals, ballerinas, aquashoes and other light shoes are totally forbidden.
Also take :
– a swimming costume
– a towel for the return from the activity
– something to regain your strength, cereal bars, dried fruit, etc.
– an INDESTRUCTIBLE PICNIC that resists shocks in a waterproof box.
– a 1,5L bottle of water with a screw cap
– your medical treatment if you need it during the activity, the instructor can take it in his waterproof container
– if you have long hair, a rubber band to hang it up
– if you use your glasses, a ROPE LADDER so that you don’t lose them
– if you have a lycra top and you are cold, take it
– if you have a camera or a waterproof camera, you can take it with you under your own responsibility, take a ROPE or a FLOAT to avoid your camera ending up in a basin
– and finally your best smile, essential !
We lend each participant :
– a pair of neoprene socks
– a complete neoprene suit
– a harness equipped with gliding pants, lanyards and descender
– a helmet
The instructor takes a backpack, ropes and a waterproof container for the first aid kit, car keys.
Once you have joined the D428 in the direction of Pierlas 06260, the meeting point is 3km away. In these last 3 km, you will pass very quickly a 1st bridge, some twists and turns and then a big left turn, 400m after this turn there is a parking area on the left at the start of a hiking trail indicated by a small sign numbered “108”, just after on the left there is a dead end track forbidden to traffic called “Piste de Girent” and a 2nd bridge. So if you see a second bridge, the meeting place is just 100m before it.