You must take SPORTS SHOES IN GOOD CONDITION that protect your feet from shocks. Sandals, ballerinas, aquashoes and other light shoes are totally forbidden.
Also take :
– a swimming costume
– a towel for the return from the activity
– something to regain your strength, cereal bars, dried fruit, etc.
– an INDESTRUCTIBLE PICNIC that resists shocks in a waterproof box.
– a 1,5L bottle of water with a screw cap
– your medical treatment if you need it during the activity, the instructor can take it in his waterproof container
– if you have long hair, a rubber band to hang it up
– if you use your glasses, a ROPE LADDER so that you don’t lose them
– if you have a lycra top and you are cold, take it
– if you have a camera or a waterproof camera, you can take it with you under your own responsibility, take a ROPE or a FLOAT to avoid your camera ending up in a basin
– and finally your best smile, essential !
We lend each participant :
– a pair of neoprene socks
– a complete neoprene suit
– a harness equipped with gliding pants, lanyards and descender
– a helmet
The instructor takes a backpack, ropes and a waterproof container for the first aid kit, car keys.
The meeting point is on the D28 between Touët-sur-Var 06710 and Beuil 06470. From Touët-sur-Var it is about 15km on the D28. The car park is 900m after the “Tunnel de la Petite Clue Long: 430m” on the left and before the “Tunnel de la Grande Clue Long: 230m”. There is an orange wall with vertical white stripes, a picnic table and a fortification with loopholes. From Beuil it is about 7km downhill, the car park is just after the “Tunnel de la Grande Clue Long: 230m” on the right.