Valley : Roya
Allowed period : 1 April to 31 October
Minimum age : 8 years old
Jump required : 1m
Max waterfall : 3m
Difficulty : Green
Vertical difficulty :
Water difficulty :
Price : 55 € / person
You must take SPORTS SHOES IN GOOD CONDITION that protect your feet from shocks. Sandals, ballerinas, aquashoes and other light shoes are totally forbidden.
Also take :
– a swimming costume
– a towel for the return from the activity
– something to regain your strength, cereal bars, dried fruit, etc.
– a bottle of water with a screw cap
– your medical treatment if you need it during the activity, the instructor can take it in his waterproof container
– if you have long hair, a rubber band to hang it up
– if you use your glasses, a ROPE LADDER so that you don’t lose them
– if you have a lycra top and you are cold, take it
– if you have a camera or a waterproof camera, you can take it with you under your own responsibility, take a ROPE or a FLOAT to avoid your camera ending up in a basin
– and finally your best smile, essential !
We lend each participant :
– a pair of neoprene socks
– a complete neoprene suit
– a harness equipped with gliding pants, lanyards and descender
– a helmet
The instructor takes a backpack, ropes and a waterproof container for the first aid kit, car keys.
The Audin canyon is in French territory but the car park of the meeting point is in Italy just next to the border in the village of Fanghetto 18030 Imperia. From Nice, take the A8 towards Genova, at the Italian toll, take the Ventimiglia exit, then follow the signs for Tende 06430, Breil sur Roya 06540. After the crossroads for Olivetta, San Michele continue for another 1.3km on the SS20, just after a small grocery shop “Epicerie de Marisa”, turn right towards Fanghetto. Park before the village on the car parks.