Valley : Verdon
Allowed period : all year round
Minimum age: 14 years old
Max abseiling : 15m
Price : 55 € / person
Maximum : 6 persons
It is very important that you remember to take SPORTS SHOES IN GOOD CONDITION. Sandals, ballet flats and other light shoes that do not provide sufficient protection for the feet are totally forbidden.You can also take with you :
– A pair of leather gloves.
– A small backpack.
– Something to replenish your strength, cereal bars, dried fruit, etc.
– A bottle of water.
– Your medical treatment if you need it during the activity, the instructor can take it in his bag.
– If you have long hair, a rubber band to hang it up.
– If you use your glasses, a cord to fix them so that you don’t lose them.
– If you have a camera, you can take it with you under your own responsibility, but you should have a lanyard to avoid losing your equipment.
– And finally, your best smile is a must !
We do not recommend taking other items with you as they could be damaged. If possible, do not leave valuables in the vehicles as the various car parks at the venues are unguarded. Leave your jewels and valuables at home. The instructor cannot be held responsible for theft, loss or damage to your own equipment.
We provide each participant with :– a harness with absorbent lanyards
– a helmet The instructor takes a backpack and a first aid kit with him.
The Trou du Renard is a via corda located just below the “Route des Crêtes”, between the Maugué lookout and the Chalet de la Maline, right in the heart of the Grand Canyon du Verdon; the deepest part of the Verdon Gorges! It offers a breathtaking view of the vertiginous cliffs and the turquoise waters of the Verdon which meander some 300 m below. This via corda is both fun and aesthetic. The course consists of a passage on a trunk, a 40-metre zip line, a Tarzan jump, one or two 15-metre abseils and, finally, the famous “Trou du Renard”, a small cave which crosses a section of cliff from one side to the other and which allows you to return to civilisation after this extraordinary adventure !
In the village of La Palud sur Verdon, take the D23 towards the Chalet de la Maline. Opposite the bar “Lou Cafetie”, there is a car park for you.