Valley : Verdon
Allowed period : all year round
Minimum age: 14 years old
Max abseiling : 15m
Price : 60 € / person
Maximum : 6 persons
It is very important that you remember to take SPORTS SHOES IN GOOD CONDITION. Sandals, ballet flats and other light shoes that do not provide sufficient protection for the feet are totally forbidden.You can also take with you :
– A pair of leather gloves.
– A small backpack.
– Something to replenish your strength, cereal bars, dried fruit, etc.
– A bottle of water.
– Your medical treatment if you need it during the activity, the instructor can take it in his bag.
– If you have long hair, a rubber band to hang it up.
– If you use your glasses, a cord to fix them so that you don’t lose them.
– If you have a camera, you can take it with you under your own responsibility, but you should have a lanyard to avoid losing your equipment.
– And finally, your best smile is a must !
In the village of La Palud sur Verdon, take the D23 towards the Chalet de la Maline. Opposite the bar “Lou Cafetie”, there is a car park for you.