Valley : Loup
Allowed period : 1 April to 31 October
Minimum age : 8 years old
Jump required : 1m
Max waterfall : 0m
Difficulty : Green
Vertical difficulty :
Water difficulty :
Price : 50 € / person
You must take SPORTS SHOES IN GOOD CONDITION that protect your feet from shocks. Sandals, ballerinas, aquashoes and other light shoes are totally forbidden.
Also take :
– a swimming costume
– a towel for the return from the activity
– something to regain your strength, cereal bars, dried fruit, etc.
– a bottle of water with a screw cap
– your medical treatment if you need it during the activity, the instructor can take it in his waterproof container
– if you have long hair, a rubber band to hang it up
– if you use your glasses, a ROPE LADDER so that you don’t lose them
– if you have a lycra top and you are cold, take it
– if you have a camera or a waterproof camera, you can take it with you under your own responsibility, take a ROPE or a FLOAT to avoid your camera ending up in a basin
– and finally your best smile, essential !
We lend each participant :
– a pair of neoprene socks
– a complete neoprene suit
– a harness equipped with gliding pants, lanyards and descender
– a helmet
The instructor takes a backpack, ropes and a waterproof container for the first aid kit, car keys.
If you come from the bottom of the Loup valley, when you are in Pont du Loup 06140, take the D6 in the direction of “Gréolières les Neiges”, after 2km, you will cross a 1st tunnel of about 400m, continue, pass the Cascade de Courmes, an arch, another small tunnel, the Saut du Loup, continue. The car park for the meeting place is 800m further on the right, next to a hydroelectric structure. If you come from the top of the valley by the D3, at Bramafan, take the D6 direction “Nice”, after 1,2km the car park of the meeting place will be on your left.