Valley : Loup
Allowed period : all year round
Minimum age: 14 years old
Max abseiling : 35m
Maximum : 6 persons
Price : 65 € / person
It is very important that you remember to take SPORTS SHOES IN GOOD CONDITION. Sandals, ballet flats and other light shoes that do not provide sufficient protection for the feet are totally forbidden.You can also take with you :
– A pair of leather gloves.
– A small backpack.
– Something to replenish your strength, cereal bars, dried fruit, etc.
– A bottle of water.
– Your medical treatment if you need it during the activity, the instructor can take it in his bag.
– If you have long hair, a rubber band to hang it up.
– If you use your glasses, a cord to fix them so that you don’t lose them.
– If you have a camera, you can take it with you under your own responsibility, but you should have a lanyard to avoid losing your equipment.
– And finally, your best smile is a must !
When you arrive at the village of Gréolières 06620, always follow the signs “Andon”, continue in the direction of Andon, you will very quickly find yourself on the D79. Once you have left Gréolières, continue for another 3km on the D79. You will see a sign indicating the stream “La Bouisse”, continue 500m and there it is! There are various car parks on both sides of the road. However, if you cross a second stream called “La Haute Bouisse”, you have gone too far. The car park is therefore between the Bouisse and the Haute Bouisse.