Valley : Artuby
Allowed period : all year round
Minimum age: 14 years old
Elevation : + 200 m
Length : 300 m
Maximum : 6 persons
Price : 60 € / person
It is very important that you remember to take SPORTS SHOES IN GOOD CONDITION. Sandals, ballet flats and other light shoes that do not provide sufficient protection for the feet are totally forbidden.You can also take with you :
– A pair of leather gloves.
– A small backpack.
– Something to replenish your strength, cereal bars, dried fruit, etc.
– A bottle of water.
– Your medical treatment if you need it during the activity, the instructor can take it in his bag.
– If you have long hair, a rubber band to hang it up.
– If you use your glasses, a cord to fix them so that you don’t lose them.
– If you have a camera, you can take it with you under your own responsibility, but you should have a lanyard to avoid losing your equipment.
– And finally, your best smile is a must !
We do not recommend taking other items with you as they could be damaged. If possible, do not leave valuables in the vehicles as the various car parks at the venues are unguarded. Leave your jewels and valuables at home. The instructor cannot be held responsible for theft, loss or damage to your own equipment.
We provide each participant with :– a harness with absorbent lanyards
– a helmet The instructor takes a backpack and a first aid kit with him.
The via ferrata of Bauroux requires a very good physical condition and a good mind. This route is indeed similar to a ladder of about 200 m high with very vertical sections, even slightly overhanging in some places. The ascent is made in steps and two monkey bridges spice up the route. A beautiful signpost reveals the richness of the biotope of the Préalpes d’Azur. Vultures and chamois are often to be seen… The summit offers a beautiful view of the sea and the Mercantour. The return walk allows you to discover the architectural heritage, the 14th century ruins of Vieux Séranon and its Saint-Michel church.
The meeting point is at the car park of the cemetery of Séranon 06750. Drive through the village, once you arrive at the roundabout, take the small road that goes up. The car park is 200 m further up on the right.