You must take SPORTS SHOES IN GOOD CONDITION that protect your feet from shocks. Sandals, ballerinas, aquashoes and other light shoes are totally forbidden.
Also take :
– a swimming costume
– a towel for the return from the activity
– something to regain your strength, cereal bars, dried fruit, etc.
– a bottle of water with a screw cap
– your medical treatment if you need it during the activity, the instructor can take it in his waterproof container
– if you have long hair, a rubber band to hang it up
– if you use your glasses, a ROPE LADDER so that you don’t lose them
– if you have a lycra top and you are cold, take it
– if you have a camera or a waterproof camera, you can take it with you under your own responsibility, take a ROPE or a FLOAT to avoid your camera ending up in a basin
– and finally your best smile, essential !
We lend each participant :
– a pair of neoprene socks
– a complete neoprene suit
– a harness equipped with gliding pants, lanyards and descender
– a helmet
The instructor takes a backpack, ropes and a waterproof container for the first aid kit, car keys.
This session starts at the foot of the beautiful and impressive Bès de Courmes waterfall, a dizzying 65m waterfall that we will just watch. As an aperitif we offer an introduction to abseiling in the smaller waterfalls below. This is followed by an all-you-can-eat buffet of jumps and slides ! And for dessert there is a magnificent final drop where the more daring can try their hand at some of the crazier jumps ! All the obstacles are nevertheless easily bypassed by walking on the banks of the river. The setting is sumptuous, the water is crystal clear, a perfect aqualand ! The only drawback is that it is crowded in high season, parking spaces are scarce and you have to zigzag between the bathers’ towels… For more peace and quiet, the Gours du Ray, which is 15 minutes further upstream, is a very good alternative.
If you come from the bottom of the Loup valley, when you are in Pont du Loup 06140, take the D6 in the direction of “Gréolières les Neiges”, after 2km, you will cross a 1st tunnel of about 400m, continue, pass the Cascade de Courmes, an arch, another small tunnel, the Saut du Loup, continue. The car park for the meeting place is 800m further on the right, next to a hydroelectric structure. If you come from the top of the valley by the D3, at Bramafan, take the D6 direction “Nice”, after 1,2km the car park of the meeting place will be on your left.